- AMI and Mortgage Investors Argue that Private Capital Is Willing to Step Into Mortgages, contrary to some
- AMI Deal Agent Portal
- AMI Opposes the TIA Policy Rider to the Omnibus Appropriations Bill
- AMI Commends Chairman Tom Marino and the House Judiciary Committee for Responsible Oversight over Defective DoJ Bank Settlements that Negatively Affect Average Americans, Unions, and Seniors
- AMI Praises NYDFS Lawsky Actions on Mortgage Servicing and Homeowner Assistance
- AMI Board President Vincent Fiorillo on CNBC’s Santelli Exchange
- AMI Resources: Bipartisan U.S. Senator Letter Warning on Eminent Domain
- Press Release: AMI Commends North Las Vegas Mayor and the City Council For Standing with Home Owners
- AMI Mythbusting: Don’t Let Your Neighbor Steal From your Retirement; Say No to Eminent Domain
- AMI Condemns Richmond, California’s Actions and The Use of Eminent Domain in General
AMI is committed to promoting the role of institutional investors and investment professionals in the policy discussions of Washington, DC.
We welcome your feedback and questions. Call us at (202) 327-8100 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.